A binomial expression is an algebraic expression that has two terms. For example: x + 15. Now when the question of expansion of expressions such as this arises, the method is pretty basic and simple till the time the powers become large and unmanageable. When the powers are large it becomes impractical to solve them using the standard expansion methods (direct multiplication).
You may also like:
- No related posts found!
Share your thoughts with us!
Want regular updates on IIT JEE?
- Maxima and Minima: IIT JEE Maths Preparation, CBSE NCERT XI XII, AIEEE Books
- Magnetic Effect of Current: IIT JEE Physics practice problems from NCERT class XII book
- Communication Systems: Preparation for class XII, AIEEE and IIT JEE
- Thermal properties of Matter: NCERT solution for IIT JEE AIEEE preparation
- Current Electricity: NCERT Solution for IIT JEE Preparation
- No categories