Students aspiring for admissions to the undergraduate program offered by the IIT’s will have to take up the Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ). JEE or the IIT entrance exam will be conducted in two parts, JEE ( Main) and JEE (Advanced).
JEE (Advanced) will be the deciding examination for admissions at IIT
JEE (Main) is the eligibility test for JEE ( Advanced ).
Online Registration for JEE (Main ) examination begins from Today, November 8th 2012. The last date to fill the online application forms is December 15th 2012. The Online Application for JEE ( Main ) 2013 is available on the IIT JEE website,
Procedure to fill the JEE (Main) Online Application form.
- Go to the Online Form link
- It is better to read the Instructions carefully before filling the online form available on the JEE (Main) Website.
- Candidates are allowed to fill only ONE application form.Multiple forms will be liable to rejection.
- Fill up the details
- The name of the candidate should be the same as in class Xth pass certificate.
- Fee payment can be done either by credit/debit card,or through Demand Draft(DD). The Demand Draft should be made in favor of Secretary,CBSE, payable at Delhi.
- Registration number of the applicant will appear on the computer generated Confirmation page. Take a printout of the page.
- The applicant and the parents of the applicant has to sign on the confirmation page.A Photograph of the applicant should be pasted , LEFT hand thumb impression and Correct Residential Address should be written on the Confirmation page.
- Complete confirmation page should reach the JEE (Main) office on or before December 26th 2012.It should only be sent through registered/speed post to the Executive Director, JEE Main 2013.
- No option can be changed at the later stage after submitting the application form.
- All the correspondences should be addressed to the Executive Director, JEE Main
- The application number should be printed on all the correspondences as it is essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation page.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Address of JEE (Main) Office: Executive Director
JEE (Main) Secretariat
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn.
Note : The Admit card will be received by the applicants later.
You may also like:
- No related posts found!
Share your thoughts with us!
Want regular updates on IIT JEE?
- Foundation Course (13)
- IIT JEE AIEEE Study Material (338)
- IIT JEE and AIEEE Preparation Books (20)
- IIT JEE Chemistry (60)
- IIT JEE Coaching (11)
- IIT JEE Maths (118)
- Algebra (19)
- Calculus (40)
- Coordinate Geometry (28)
- Matrices and Determinants (7)
- Sets, Probability, Statistics (8)
- Trigonometry (11)
- Vectors and 3D Coordinate Geometry (6)
- IIT JEE Physics (176)
- Electricity and Magnetism (43)
- General Physics (5)
- General Properties of Matter (10)
- Mechanics (52)
- Modern Physics (19)
- Optics (18)
- SHM, Waves (9)
- Thermal Physics (19)
- IIT JEE Solutions (120)
- IIT papers (31)
- Interesting Facts of Physics (4)
- News (100)
- Online Coaching (325)
- Tips for IIT JEE Preparation (51)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Video Classes (340)