If you are planning to sit for JEE Main 2014, you would have probably started with your preparations. If you haven’t, it’s highly advisable that you do. Given the vastness of the syllabus, you need to start right away; else you will not be able to finish the syllabus.
As you all know, the examination is in two parts, JEE Main and JEE Advanced. The top 150000 students who clear JEE Main will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced. Hence, there are two hurdles on the way, and those that are not so easy to crack. However, if you prepare well, and have the right resources in hand, cracking IIT JEE is not impossible. All it needs is a year and a half of regular consistent study, determination and lots of practice.
If you clear JEE Main, and thereafter, JEE Advanced, you are eligible for a place in the IITs. However, the process does not end here. In addition to clearing JEE Advanced, you must secure a place in the top 20 percentile of your board exam. In other words, 40% weightage is given to your performance in the 12th standard and the rest 60% is based on your performance in JEE Main.
Therefore, it is absolutely essential that you prepare well, not just for IIT JEE 2014, but also for your board exams. They do matter and will play a huge role in the selection process. Pay attention to what is taught in class, particularly in Maths, Chemistry and Physics. This knowledge will also help you in cracking JEE Main 2014.
The syllabus is out and so are important dates and notifications. Follow us regularly to stay updated with the latest developments. Information regarding the fee structure, examination pattern and so on is important and must be looked at from time to time.
You may also like:
- No related posts found!
Share your thoughts with us!
Want regular updates on IIT JEE?
- ! Без рубрики (1)
- Essay (2)
- Essay writing (5)
- Essays (1)
- Foundation Course (13)
- IIT JEE AIEEE Study Material (337)
- IIT JEE and AIEEE Preparation Books (20)
- IIT JEE Chemistry (60)
- IIT JEE Coaching (11)
- IIT JEE Maths (117)
- Algebra (19)
- Calculus (39)
- Coordinate Geometry (28)
- Matrices and Determinants (7)
- Sets, Probability, Statistics (8)
- Trigonometry (11)
- Vectors and 3D Coordinate Geometry (6)
- IIT JEE Physics (176)
- Electricity and Magnetism (43)
- General Physics (5)
- General Properties of Matter (10)
- Mechanics (52)
- Modern Physics (19)
- Optics (18)
- SHM, Waves (9)
- Thermal Physics (19)
- IIT JEE Solutions (120)
- IIT papers (31)
- Interesting Facts of Physics (4)
- liss.ca (1)
- News (97)
- Online Coaching (324)
- Tips for IIT JEE Preparation (49)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Video Classes (339)
- Write my essay (1)